Last modified: March 24, 2023
- Data Controller
The data controller for the personal data collected through this website is [Insert company name and contact details].
- Types of personal data collected
We collect personal data that you provide to us when you use our website, such as your name, email address, and phone number. We may also collect information about your device and browser, as well as information about how you use our website.
- Purposes of processing personal data
We process personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information about our services and respond to your inquiries
- To enable you to apply for seasonal jobs posted on our website
- To send you notifications about job opportunities that match your interests
- To improve and personalize your experience on our website
- To comply with legal and regulatory obligations
- Legal basis for processing personal data
We process personal data based on the following legal bases:
- Your consent to the processing of your personal data for a specific purpose
- The performance of a contract to which you are a party or to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract
- Our legitimate interests in providing and improving our services and ensuring the security of our website
- Compliance with legal and regulatory obligations
- Data recipients
We may share your personal data with the following recipients:
- Service providers who help us to provide our services, such as web hosting providers, email service providers, and analytics providers
- Potential employers who post job opportunities on our website and who may contact you if you apply for a job
- Law enforcement agencies, regulatory authorities, or other third parties if we are required to do so by law or in response to a legal request
- Data transfers
- Data retention
We will retain your personal data only for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, or as required by law or regulation. We will take reasonable steps to ensure that personal data is accurate and up-to-date.
- Your rights
You have the following rights regarding your personal data:
- To access and obtain a copy of your personal data
- To request the rectification or erasure of your personal data
- To request the restriction of processing of your personal data
- To object to the processing of your personal data
- To data portability, where applicable
- To withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time, where applicable
To exercise these rights, please contact us at [Insert contact details]. We will respond to your request as soon as possible and in any event within one month of receipt of the request.
If you have any complaints about how we process your personal data, please contact us at [Insert contact details]. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement.